Tony Cappaert is the Co-Founder and C.O.O. of Contactually (affiliate link); which is a fast-growing relationship management platform and personally�one of my favorite software tools. While we’re, of course, going to talk about Contactually today, we also dig into some tips and tactics for how to properly nurture your network
In this episode, we also talk about:
- The Origins of Contactually
- Tonys Method for Getting the Attention of Someone He Wants to Learn From
- Tonys Tactics for Nurturing Relationships While Maintaining a Busy Schedule
- How Tony Finds Content to Share with Those in His Network
- Contactuallys Features for Building and Nurturing Relationships
- How Tony Manages Multiple Responsibilities Within His Company and Being a New Dad
- Tonys Advice for Deciding What Aspects of Your Business You Should Focus On
- Tonys Process for Handling Setbacks While Growing a Startup
- Who Tony Thanks for His Success
This episode is sponsored today by Rise25, the training company founded by my business partner, Dr. Jeremy Weisz and myself with the mission of helping business owners from professional services get away from trading hours for dollars and shift from one to one client work to one to many programs and offers.
We are building a community of entrepreneurs who realize the world and economy is changing and who want to work smarter than trading time for money so they can scale up their business and spend time doing what they love.
Check out Rise25 to learn more about our retreats and training programs.