Rob Kosberg spent 20 years in the real estate game before “failing” his way into writing a bestseller that led to an incredibly successful business in financial services. Rob then fell into helping other entrepreneurs write and publish their books and discovered his true passion.
Here’s a Glimpse of What You’ll Hear:
- How Rob Failed His Way into Writing a Bestseller
- Common Barriers to Writing a Book
- Is the term Bestseller Becoming Watered Down?
- How to Become a Bestseller Without a Following
- What Platforms Should Aspiring Authors Focus On?
- How to Utilize Facebook Ads as an Author
- What is a Backend Strategy and Why Should Authors Have One?
- Which Should Come First, the Backend or the Book?
- The First Step to Writing a Book
- Who Rob Thanks for His Success
Today’s episode is sponsored by Rise25 Media, where our mission is to connect you with your best referral partners, clients, and strategic partners. We do this through our done for you business podcast solution and content marketing.
Along with my business partner Dr. Jeremy Weisz, we have over 18 years of experience with B2B podcasting, which is one of the best things you can do for your business and you personally.
If you do it right, a podcast is like a “Swiss Army Knife” – it is a tool that accomplishes many things at once. It can and will lead to great ROI, great clients, referrals, strategic partnerships, and more. It is networking and business development; and it is personal and professional development which doubles as content marketing.
A podcast is the highest and best use of your time and will save you time by connecting you to higher caliber people to uplevel your network.
To learn more, go to Rise25.com or email us at [email protected].
To learn more, book a call with us here.
Check out Rise25 to learn more about our done-for-you lead generation and done-for-you podcast services.
Right Click here to download the MP3
Click here to subscribe via iTunes