Tim Grahl has dedicated the past seven years to helping over 100 authors get their books into in the hands of more readers and, at one point, he had five separate clients on the New York Times Bestseller list at the same time. He’s now launched his own book, Your First 1,000 Copies, and we’re talking about how Tim has built an amazing client base and helps them launch Bestsellers.
Here’s a Glimpse of What You’ll Hear:
- How Tim Got into the Book Marketing Industry
- How Tim Landed His Dream Clients
- Why Authors Need an Email List
- Why Helping People is the Best Way to Help Yourself
- Do Authors Have to Be on Social Media?
- How to Connect with the Right Influencers for Your Book Launch
- Why Tim Created His Online Course
- Tim and John’s Twitter Tips for Connecting with Speakers at Conferences
- Who Tim Thanks for His Success
Today’s episode is sponsored by Rise25 Media, where our mission is to connect you with your best referral partners, clients, and strategic partners. We do this through our done for you business podcast solution and content marketing.
Along with my business partner Dr. Jeremy Weisz, we have over 18 years of experience with B2B podcasting, which is one of the best things you can do for your business and you personally.
If you do it right, a podcast is like a “Swiss Army Knife” – it is a tool that accomplishes many things at once. It can and will lead to great ROI, great clients, referrals, strategic partnerships, and more. It is networking and business development; and it is personal and professional development which doubles as content marketing.
A podcast is the highest and best use of your time and will save you time by connecting you to higher caliber people to uplevel your network.
To learn more, go to Rise25.com or email us at [email protected].
To learn more, book a call with us here.
Check out Rise25 to learn more about our done-for-you lead generation and done-for-you podcast services.