Justin Krane is a money strategist for business owners. His mission is to help business owners understand the money side of their business. He teaches entrepreneurs how to be strategic with their money so that they can grow their businesses. Throughout the course of his career, Justin’s found his focus shift towards working mainly with female business owners. Today, we’re diving more into why that is, the challenges they face, and so much more.
In this episode, we also talk about:
- Why Justin Transitioned to Entrepreneurship in 2008 Knowing How Risky It Was
- How Justin Wound Up Working Specifically with Women Entrepreneurs
- Why Justin Created a Group Coaching Program for Women Business Owners
- Finding the Balance Between Enjoying Your Life and Being Responsible with Your Finances
- The Main Challenges for Female Entrepreneurs
- Why All of Justin’s Businesses Utilize Recurring Revenue Models
- The Tactic Justin Uses to Make Sure His Revenue is Diversified
- Justin’s Experience Writing His Book and How It Helped His Business
- Justin’s Thoughts on Why So Many Business Professionals Don’t Let Their Real Personalities Show
- Who Justin Thanks for His Success
At Rise25, we’re committed to helping you connect with your Dream 100 referral partners, clients, and strategic partners through our done-for-you podcast solution.
We’re a professional podcast production agency that makes creating a podcast effortless. Since 2009, our proven system has helped thousands of B2B businesses to build strong relationships with referral partners, clients and audience without having to do the hard work.
When you use our proven system, all you need is an idea and a voice. We handle the strategy, production, and distribution – you just need to show up and talk.
The Rise25 podcasting solution is designed to help you build a profitable podcast. This requires a specific strategy, and we’ve got that down pat. We focus on making sure you have a direct path to ROI which is the most important component. Plus our podcast production company takes any of the heavy lifting of production and distribution off of your plate.
We make distribution easy
We’ll distribute each episode across more than 11 unique channels including iTunes, Spotify, and Google Podcasts. We’ll also create copy for each episode and promote your show across social media.
Cofounders Dr. Jeremy Weisz and John Corcoran credit podcasting as the best thing they have ever done for their businesses. Podcasting connected them with the founders/CEOs of P90x, Atari, Einstein Bagels, Mattel, Rx Bars, YPO, EO, Lending Tree, Freshdesk, and many more.
The relationships you form through podcasting run deep. Jeremy and John became business partners through podcasting. They have even gone on family vacations and attended weddings of guests who have been on the podcast.
Podcast production has a lot of moving parts and is a big commitment on our end; we only want to work with people who are committed to their business and cultivating amazing relationships.
Rise25 was co-founded by Dr. Jeremy Weisz and John Corcoran who have been podcasting and advising about podcasting since 2008.