Dr. Jeremy Weisz is the Co-founder of Rise25 Media, a company that helps B2B business owners connect with their ideal prospects, referral partners, and strategic partners through a done-for-you podcast service. Dr. Weisz has been involved in podcasting for 11 years and was a senior producer for one of the early business podcasts where he helped to put all of their systems in place and helped them add volume, feature, and edify various business leaders.
Dr. Weisz has also been running his own podcast, Inspired Insider, since 2011. He has featured top entrepreneurs, founders, and CEOs of companies such as P90X, Atari, Einstein Bagels, Mattel, the Orlando Magic, and many more through video interviews on Inspired Insider. He also continues to run his own chiropractic and massage facility in downtown Chicago and has also founded a nutritional supplement business.
In this episode of the Smart Business Revolution Podcast, host John Corcoran is joined by his Rise25 Media co-founder, Dr. Jeremy Weisz, to talk about how to create great content for podcasts. They share some of the remarkable content that they’ve created on their own podcasts and talk about the importance of researching and using guests’ stories to create content that leaves an impact, asking smart questions that makes an interview great, and they also discuss some editing tips that can help in creating the best episode.
Here’s a Glimpse of What You’ll Hear:
- Dr. Jeremy Weisz and John Corcoran talk about some of the great content they’ve had over the years and shares on their respective podcasts
- How to use guests’ stories to create great content for a podcast
- The importance of researching about a guest before an interview
- Why you should not overthink when researching for and conducting an interview
- How to decide on the relevant questions to ask during an interview
- Should a podcast be edited to cut out some parts to make the interview perfect?
- How can podcasting make you into a better speaker?
- Dr. Weisz and John talk about the top stories from guests on their podcasts
- Where to learn more about Rise25 Media
- Rise25 Media
- Rise25 Media Courses
- John Corcoran on LinkedIn
- Dr. Jeremy Weisz on LinkedIn
- Inspired Insider Podcast
- Predictable Podcast Profits Course
- Dr. Jeremy Weisz’s interview with David Mann & Derrick Smith
- David Mann on LinkedIn
- Derrick Smith on LinkedIn
- The Firefly Group
- Dan Zawacki on LinkedIn
- Lobster Gram
- Gino Wickman on LinkedIn
- Dr. Jeremy Weisz’s interview with Gino Wickman
- John Corcoran’s interview with Gino Wickman
- Entrepreneurial Operating System (EOS)
- Alexi Cashen on LinkedIn
- John Corcoran’s interview with Alexi Cashen
- John Corcoran’s interview with Jason Swenk
- Jason Swenk on LinkedIn
- Nick Damoulakis on LinkedIn
- John Corcoran’s interview with Nick Damoulakis
- Fabrice Grinda on LinkedIn
- Dr. Jeremy Weisz’s interview with with Fabrice Grinda
- Dr. Jeremy Weisz’s interview with Nolan Bushnell
- Wim Hof (The Iceman)
- Dr. Jeremy Weisz’s interview with Wim Hof
- Christopher Ategeka on LinkedIn
- Dr. Jeremy Weisz’s interview with with Christopher Ategeka
- Sean Magennis on LinkedIn
- John Corcoran’s interview with Sean Magennis
- Dr. Jeremy Weisz’s interview with Sean Magennis
- Young Presidents’ Organization (YPO)
Today’s episode is sponsored by Rise25 Media, where our mission is to connect you with your best referral partners, clients, and strategic partners. We do this through our done for you business podcast solution and content marketing.
Along with my business partner Dr. Jeremy Weisz, we have over 18 years of experience with B2B podcasting, which is one of the best things you can do for your business and you personally.
If you do it right, a podcast is like a “Swiss Army Knife” – it is a tool that accomplishes many things at once. It can and will lead to great ROI, great clients, referrals, strategic partnerships, and more. It is networking and business development; and it is personal and professional development which doubles as content marketing.
A podcast is the highest and best use of your time and will save you time by connecting you to higher caliber people to uplevel your network.
To learn more, go to Rise25.com or email us at [email protected].
To learn more, book a call with us here.
Check out Rise25 to learn more about our done-for-you lead generation and done-for-you podcast services.
Welcome to the revolution, the Smart Business Revolution Podcast, where we ask today’s most successful entrepreneurs to share the tools and strategies they use to build relationships and connections to grow their revenue. Now, your host for the revolution, John Corcoran.
John Corcoran 0:40
Welcome, everybody. John Corcoran here. I am the host of this show. This is a live episode. And over 10 years of hosting this show, I have had such a great privilege to talk with so many amazing interesting individuals from top CEOs to founders, entrepreneurs, people who have exited companies, all kinds of organizations ranging from YPO to eo Activision Blizzard lending tree, Open Table and many more. It’s really such a great pleasure to do it. Before we get started with this episode this live though we want we always like giving a couple of quick shout outs to people and mentioning a few people. But in this episode, we’re going to be talking about how to create great content in a podcast, something we haven’t tackled before. And we’ll talk about three different ways that you can create great content in a podcast and we thought we’d started out Dr. Weisz, my guest here, my business partner, my friend, by focusing on some great content, or at least in our opinion, our humble opinions that have been created on our podcast. So great episodes in our past podcasts that we have created. So I’ll start with you Jeremy, what are some great episodes that you’ve created in the past where you’ve just really walked away? And you’re like, Man, that was great.
Jeremy Weisz 1:48
John, this will be on Inspired Insider Podcast as well. So we’ll put it on there. Yeah, I mean, past episodes. And I do want to say, This episode is brought to you by Rise25 where we help businesses connect to their dream 100 relationships and give to their dream 100 relationships because for John and I, it’s all about relationships. It’s the number one thing in our life is relationships and a podcast. I’ve seen no better way to give to my best relationship by profiling them, featuring them. And so if you have questions, you’re going to rise25.com.