Nina Cooke is a business mindset coach and the host of the Entrepreneurs Inner Game podcast.
Having been a former guest on her podcast, it was nice to get to interview her this time around and, today, were talking about the importance of an entrepreneurs mindset.
Here’s a Glimpse of What You’ll Hear:
- Why Nina Says She Doesnt Work on Persuading People They Need to Change
- When Entrepreneurs Can Know They Need to Work on Their Mindset Rather Than External Parts of Their Business
- How Nina Helps Her Clients Reach Out to Big Players for Their Business
- The Lessons Nina Carried into Her Current Business That She Learned from Her Previous Personal Shopping Business
- How Nina Helps Her Clients Overcome Their Fear of Being More Visible
- Why both John and Nina Feel Strongly About Eliminating Negative People from Your Life
- The Roles Meditation, Diet, and Exercise Play in Your Mindset
- What the Fyre Festival Can Teach Entrepreneurs About Walking the Tight Rope Between Having a Big Vision and Being Grounded in Reality
- Who Nina Thanks for Her Success
Today’s episode is sponsored by Rise25 Media, where our mission is to connect you with your best referral partners, clients, and strategic partners. We do this through our done for you business podcast solution and content marketing.
Along with my business partner Dr. Jeremy Weisz, we have over 18 years of experience with B2B podcasting, which is one of the best things you can do for your business and you personally.
If you do it right, a podcast is like a “Swiss Army Knife” – it is a tool that accomplishes many things at once. It can and will lead to great ROI, great clients, referrals, strategic partnerships, and more. It is networking and business development; and it is personal and professional development which doubles as content marketing.
A podcast is the highest and best use of your time and will save you time by connecting you to higher caliber people to uplevel your network.
To learn more, go to Rise25.com or email us at [email protected].
To learn more, book a call with us here.
Check out Rise25 to learn more about our done-for-you lead generation and done-for-you podcast services.