Kim Doyal, formerly known as The WordPress Chick, is now the Co-Founder of LeadSurveys and she’s on the show to talk about how the death of her husband when he was just 32 years old lead to a content marketing business and how she’s now transitioning to having a software business.
Here’s a Glimpse of What You’ll Hear:
- How the Death of Her Husband at the Age of 32 Shaped Kim’s Business
- How a Home Renovation Project Led to Kim Specializing in WordPress
- What Starting a Podcast in 2013 Did for Kim’s Business
- Kim’s Advice for Consistently Producing Content
- How Kim has Started to Incorporate Video Content into Her Business
- What is Anchor and How is Kim Using it to Create Audio and Video Content?
- How Kim Transitioned to a Software Business from a Service Business
- The Trends Kim Predicts for the Content Marketing Space
- Why We Need to Go Back to the Fundamentals of Building Relationships
- Why We Should Share Personal Information on our Public Platforms and How That Differs from Private Information
- Who Kim Thanks for Her Success
Today’s episode is sponsored by Rise25 Media, where our mission is to connect you with your best referral partners, clients, and strategic partners. We do this through our done for you business podcast solution and content marketing.
Along with my business partner Dr. Jeremy Weisz, we have over 18 years of experience with B2B podcasting, which is one of the best things you can do for your business and you personally.
If you do it right, a podcast is like a “Swiss Army Knife” – it is a tool that accomplishes many things at once. It can and will lead to great ROI, great clients, referrals, strategic partnerships, and more. It is networking and business development; and it is personal and professional development which doubles as content marketing.
A podcast is the highest and best use of your time and will save you time by connecting you to higher caliber people to uplevel your network.
To learn more, go to Rise25.com or email us at [email protected].
To learn more, book a call with us here.
Check out Rise25 to learn more about our done-for-you lead generation and done-for-you podcast services.