Jonathan Cronstedt is the President of Kajabi; an online business and education platform that has seen its user sell over $700 million in digital products. Hes also the former CEO of Digital Marketer and has served in a number of different sales and marketing roles.
In this episode we discuss:
Here’s a Glimpse of What You’ll Hear:
- What is Kajabi?
- How Kajabi Had to Reinvent Its Service to Keep up with Changes in Its Industry
- The Lessons Jonathan Learned from Rebuilding Kajabi from Scratch
- Why Jonathan Views the Growth of the Digital Product Space as Having Validation Instead of Competition
- Jonathans Professional Evolution with Kajabi Over Nearly a Decade
- The Skills Jonathan Gained Working at a Car Dealership That He Brings to His Work Today
- How Jonathan Pivoted Between Multiple Different Industries Over His Career
- Jonathans Take on Affiliate Marketing
- Jonathans Experience as the CEO of Digital Marketer
- Who Jonathan Thanks for His Success
Today’s episode is sponsored by Rise25 Media, where our mission is to connect you with your best referral partners, clients, and strategic partners. We do this through our done for you business podcast solution and content marketing.
Along with my business partner Dr. Jeremy Weisz, we have over 18 years of experience with B2B podcasting, which is one of the best things you can do for your business and you personally.
If you do it right, a podcast is like a “Swiss Army Knife” – it is a tool that accomplishes many things at once. It can and will lead to great ROI, great clients, referrals, strategic partnerships, and more. It is networking and business development; and it is personal and professional development which doubles as content marketing.
A podcast is the highest and best use of your time and will save you time by connecting you to higher caliber people to uplevel your network.
To learn more, go to Rise25.com or email us at [email protected].
To learn more, book a call with us here.
Check out Rise25 to learn more about our done-for-you lead generation and done-for-you podcast services.
Right Click here to download the MP3
Click here to subscribe via iTunes