Jeff Bullas was going through a rough time of unemployment and divorce when he decided to start his blog about social media back in 2009.
Today, he’s asked to speak at events all over the world, has written multiple books, and works with personal brands and business to optimize their online personal and company brands with emerging technologies, content, social media technologies and digital marketing.
Here’s a Glimpse of What You’ll Hear:
- Why Jeff Decided to Start a Blog in 2009
- How Jeff’s Blog Caused Him to Get Slowly Fired from His Corporate Job
- What About Social Media Caused Jeff to Create a Blog About It?
- How the Original Version of Social Media is Slowly Disappearing
- Should You Focus All Your Efforts on One Platform?
- The Importance of Converting Social Media Traffic Into Owned Traffic
- Jeff’s Tactics for Growing His Email List by 80,000 in 5 Months
- The Importance of Validation for Staying Motivated
- What Excites Jeff About the Future of Social Media?
- Who Jeff Thanks for His Success
- The New Rules of Marketing and PR by David Meerman Scott
- The 4-Hour Workweek by Timothy Ferriss
- The ONE Thing by Gary Keller
Today’s episode is sponsored by Rise25 Media, where our mission is to connect you with your best referral partners, clients, and strategic partners. We do this through our done for you business podcast solution and content marketing.
Along with my business partner Dr. Jeremy Weisz, we have over 18 years of experience with B2B podcasting, which is one of the best things you can do for your business and you personally.
If you do it right, a podcast is like a “Swiss Army Knife” – it is a tool that accomplishes many things at once. It can and will lead to great ROI, great clients, referrals, strategic partnerships, and more. It is networking and business development; and it is personal and professional development which doubles as content marketing.
A podcast is the highest and best use of your time and will save you time by connecting you to higher caliber people to uplevel your network.
To learn more, go to Rise25.com or email us at [email protected].
To learn more, book a call with us here.
Check out Rise25 to learn more about our done-for-you lead generation and done-for-you podcast services.
Right Click here to download the MP3
Click here to subscribe via iTunes