Michael Simmons is a serial social entrepreneur and the Founder of Empact.
He’s also a prolific writer for fellow contributor for Forbes, where we write about similar topics – we both write about relationship-building and connecting.
In this interview we discuss:
- How the academic field of network science can influence how you build relationships in business
- How to connect with people who are more successful than you are
- How to get on the radar of people you want to connect with
- Why content creation is a critical skill for building relationships
- How you can do something simple like fix other people’s computer problems as a way of providing value and building trusted relationships with people
This episode of the Smart Business Revolution podcast is sponsored by Aweber email marketing software. I’ve been using Aweber for a number of years now and I can say Aweber is one of the biggest engines behind my growth.
As my email list has grown, there is a direct correlation to my business revenue increasing. Aweber allows me to communicate and build relationships at scale. It has diversified my revenue and my revenue is increasing.
Go to Aweber today and start growing your business with email for just a one dollar trial.
Resources from this Episode: