Are you the kind of person who set up your LinkedIn profile 5 or 10 years ago and you haven’t touched it ever since?
If you are, you need to listen in on this podcast.
My guest is Ted Prodromou, the author of Ultimate Guide to LinkedIn for Business. It’s the definitive bible to how to use LinkedIn for business.
In this episode we discuss:
· Why you need a LinkedIn Strategy and what it needs to look like
· How to turn new leads on LinkedIn into actual clients and customers
· How to optimize Your LinkedIn Profile
· How to Build out Your LinkedIn Network
· How to use LinkedIn to build your reputation as an expert and Industry Authority
· Advanced LinkedIn Strategies – including how to have LinkedIn email you leads for your business for free.
· How one of Ted’s clients, a financial advisor, turned a short message to a connection via LinkedIn into a $3 million piece of business.
This episode is brought to you by Aweber email marketing software, and right now I’m about to launch Start and Grow Your Email List challenge – a free 7 day course to help you set up and grow your own email list.
I created this course because the #1 thing I’ve done in the past few years for building better relationships with more clients, customers and business partners has been to create and build up my email list.
If you want to build relationships with people at scale – with hundreds or thousands of people – and still have time for your family and friends, then you need to create and grow an email list.
I want to inspire you to do this – and that’s why I created this challenge.
The deadline to sign up is Sunday, May 24th. You must sign up by then, and then the challenge will start that following week.
Resources from this Episode:
Transcript of Interview:
Transcribed by GMR Transcription