Philip “PT Money” Taylor is a successful personal finance blogger and the Founder of the popular finance conference, FinCon. Today, we’re talking about the events that led him to create FinCon and how he’s turned it into such a successful event that grows year after year.
Here’s a Glimpse of What You’ll Hear:
- What Led PT to Become a Personal Finance Blogger
- Why PT Believes His Blog Became Successful Enough to Leave His Job
- When, Why, and How PT Hosted the First FinCon Event
- How PT Curates a Sense of Community for FinCon Attendees
- The Mentors Who Helped PT Create FinCon
- Why PT Doesn’t Want a Hierarchy Between Speakers and Attendees at FinCon
- The Two Types of Companies PT Won’t Allow to Sponsor FinCon
- PT’s Twitter Fight with Suze Orman
- PT’s Thoughts on the Future of Conferences
- Who PT Thanks for His Success
Today’s episode is sponsored by Rise25 Media, where our mission is to connect you with your best referral partners, clients, and strategic partners. We do this through our done for you business podcast solution and content marketing.
Along with my business partner Dr. Jeremy Weisz, we have over 18 years of experience with B2B podcasting, which is one of the best things you can do for your business and you personally.
If you do it right, a podcast is like a “Swiss Army Knife” – it is a tool that accomplishes many things at once. It can and will lead to great ROI, great clients, referrals, strategic partnerships, and more. It is networking and business development; and it is personal and professional development which doubles as content marketing.
A podcast is the highest and best use of your time and will save you time by connecting you to higher caliber people to uplevel your network.
To learn more, go to Rise25.com or email us at [email protected].
To learn more, book a call with us here.
Check out Rise25 to learn more about our done-for-you lead generation and done-for-you podcast services.