Garrett Gunderson started his first business at the age of 15 and was named Utah’s Young Entrepreneur of the Year. When Garrett graduated college, he was offered positions at some of the countries top financial companies but, to the dismay of his parents at the time, he chose to remain an entrepreneur.
Today, Garrett helps business owners save money by showing them how to improve areas of their business they’ve been neglecting.
In this episode, we also talk about:
- What Inspired Garrett to Start a Company at Age 15
- The Challenge of Choosing Entrepreneurship Over a “Safe” Career
- How Garrett Became The Doogie Howser of Finance?
- The Tragic Plane Crash that Claimed the Lives of Two Business Partners
- How the Tragedy Caused Garrett to Finally Finish His Book
- The Effects of the 2008 Housing Market Crash on Garrett’s 100+ Properties
- How Garrett Saves Business Owners Money with Wealth Factory
- Why Garrett is Willing to Spend $40,000/Year in Education
- Focusing on Relationship Capital
- Who Garrett Thanks for His Success
- Killing Sacred Cows by Garrett Gunderson and Stephen Palmer
- The Millionaire Next Door by Stanley Thomas
- Rich Dad Poor Dad by Robert T. Kiyosaki
- The Five Minute Journal
Today’s episode is sponsored by Rise25 Media, where our mission is to connect you with your best referral partners, clients, and strategic partners. We do this through our done for you business podcast solution and content marketing.
Along with my business partner Dr. Jeremy Weisz, we have over 18 years of experience with B2B podcasting, which is one of the best things you can do for your business and you personally.
If you do it right, a podcast is like a “Swiss Army Knife” – it is a tool that accomplishes many things at once. It can and will lead to great ROI, great clients, referrals, strategic partnerships, and more. It is networking and business development; and it is personal and professional development which doubles as content marketing.
A podcast is the highest and best use of your time and will save you time by connecting you to higher caliber people to uplevel your network.
To learn more, go to Rise25.com or email us at [email protected].
To learn more, book a call with us here.
Check out Rise25 to learn more about our done-for-you lead generation and done-for-you podcast services.