Jonathan Milligan followed in his parent’s footsteps and became a teacher. However, after just three years, he knew he wanted something more. He left teaching to become an Executive Recruiter but soon tired of the “feast or famine” way of life that is so common when one lives entirely off commissions. Jonathan realized the blog he’s been working on in his spare time showed the potential to make some real money so he made the leap into full-time blogging and hasn’t looked back since.
Here’s a Glimpse of What You’ll Hear:
- How Jonathan Went from Teaching to Executive Recruiter
- The Networking Insights Jonathan Gained as a Recruiter
- Finding a Balance Between Building Relationships and Earning Commissions Quickly
- Jonathan’s Transition into Blogging Full-Time
- What Jonathan Found Difficult About Leaving a Service-Based Business Model Behind
- Where Jonathan Learned All the Ways He Could Earn Money Online
- How Jonathan Began Hosting Live Events
- Examples of Revenue Streams for Bloggers
- Who Jonathan Thanks for His Success
Today’s episode is sponsored by Rise25 Media, where our mission is to connect you with your best referral partners, clients, and strategic partners. We do this through our done for you business podcast solution and content marketing.
Along with my business partner Dr. Jeremy Weisz, we have over 18 years of experience with B2B podcasting, which is one of the best things you can do for your business and you personally.
If you do it right, a podcast is like a “Swiss Army Knife” – it is a tool that accomplishes many things at once. It can and will lead to great ROI, great clients, referrals, strategic partnerships, and more. It is networking and business development; and it is personal and professional development which doubles as content marketing.
A podcast is the highest and best use of your time and will save you time by connecting you to higher caliber people to uplevel your network.
To learn more, go to Rise25.com or email us at [email protected].
To learn more, book a call with us here.
Check out Rise25 to learn more about our done-for-you lead generation and done-for-you podcast services.