Jon Schumacher is a webinar and high-ticket sales funnel expert and I’m thrilled to have him on the show today to break down what makes a successful webinar and exactly they can be used to sell high-ticket offers.
In this episode, we also talk about:
- Why Should People Focus on Webinars When You Can Live Stream on Social Media?
- How Jon Went from Having a Masters in Physical Therapy to Being a Webinar Expert
- Why Jon is a Proponent of Having High-Ticket Offers in Your Webinar
- How to Make Your High-Ticket Offer Compelling to Your Webinar Audience
- Why You Should Change Your Services from One-on-One to One-to-Many
- The Main Components of a Successful Webinar
- How Long Should Your Webinar Be?
- The Difference Between a Live Webinar and an Evergreen Webinar
- What Should the Offer Portion of a Webinar Consist of?
- Jon’s Tips for Getting People to Register for Your Webinar and for Getting Them to Actually Show Up
- Who Jon Thanks for His Success
This episode is sponsored today by Rise25, the training company founded by my business partner, Dr. Jeremy Weisz and myself with the mission of helping business owners from professional services get away from trading hours for dollars and shift from one to one client work to one to many programs and offers.
We are building a community of entrepreneurs who realize the world and economy is changing and who want to work smarter than trading time for money so they can scale up their business and spend time doing what they love.
Check out Rise25 to learn more about our retreats and training programs.
Right Click here to download the MP3
Click here to subscribe via iTunes