Joel Erway is the Founder of The Webinar Agency and, after a stint as a mechanical engineer, found himself falling in love with sales. He took a leap of faith and hired Russell Brunson to help him transition into entrepreneurship. He now helps other entrepreneurs development 7-figure webinars.
In this episode, we also talk about:
- What is a Webinar?
- Joel Journey from Mechanical Engineer to Online Entrepreneur
- How Joel Discovered the Power of Webinars
- The Main Mistake Entrepreneurs Make When Doing a Webinar
- Joels Tips for Getting People to Your Webinar
- How to Find a Balance Between Educating and Pitching During Your Webinar
- What Type of Closing Method Does Joel Recommend for Webinars?
- The Importance of Cultivating Curiosity, Anticipation, and Excitement
- The Ideal Webinar Follow-Up Sequence
- The Difference Between Live and Evergreen Webinars
- Joels Software Recommendations for Hosting Webinars
- The Future of Webinars
This episode is sponsored today by Rise25, the training company founded by my business partner, Dr. Jeremy Weisz and myself with the mission of helping business owners from professional services get away from trading hours for dollars and shift from one to one client work to one to many programs and offers.
We are building a community of entrepreneurs who realize the world and economy is changing and who want to work smarter than trading time for money so they can scale up their business and spend time doing what they love.
Check out Rise25 to learn more about our retreats and training programs.