Jeff Rose is a financial advisor turned professional blogger and podcaster. He’s also the creator of Good Financial Cents and the author of Soldier of Finance. Today, we’re talking about that transition and more.
Here’s a Glimpse of What You’ll Hear:
- Why Jeff Decided to Leave His Career as a Financial Advisor and Become a Professional Blogger
- What Jeff Felt During the Nine of Months of Blogging Before He Landed His First Client from the Blog
- How Building Relationships Helped Jeff’s Blogging Career
- Why Jeff Focused on Ranking Highly in Google for Certain Terms in His Niche
- How Jeff’s Maintained His Blog in a Heavily Regulated and Monitored Industry
- Why Jeff Had to Give Up $36,000 in Annual Revenue to Blog the Way He Wanted
- Was it difficult for Jeff to Let His Personality Show in His Online Work?
- Why Jeff Decided to Branch Out from Blogging into Videos and Other Business Ventures
- Jeff’s Recent Experience Working with a Company to Optimize the SEO for His Blog
- Who Jeff Thanks for His Success
Today’s episode is sponsored by Rise25 Media, where our mission is to connect you with your best referral partners, clients, and strategic partners. We do this through our done for you business podcast solution and content marketing.
Along with my business partner Dr. Jeremy Weisz, we have over 18 years of experience with B2B podcasting, which is one of the best things you can do for your business and you personally.
If you do it right, a podcast is like a “Swiss Army Knife” – it is a tool that accomplishes many things at once. It can and will lead to great ROI, great clients, referrals, strategic partnerships, and more. It is networking and business development; and it is personal and professional development which doubles as content marketing.
A podcast is the highest and best use of your time and will save you time by connecting you to higher caliber people to uplevel your network.
To learn more, go to Rise25.com or email us at [email protected].
To learn more, book a call with us here.
Check out Rise25 to learn more about our done-for-you lead generation and done-for-you podcast services.
Right Click here to download the MP3
Click here to subscribe via iTunes