Jeff Goins, is the best-selling author of five books and a previous guest on the show. Today, he’s here to talk about his latest book, Real Artists Don’t Starve, and it’s a conversation that I personally found eye-opening and incredibly interesting.
In this episode, we also talk about:
- Why Jeff Decided to Write His Latest Book, Real Artists Dont Starve
- The Story of Michelangelos Secret Fortune
- Are Artists Artists Actually Starving in Todays Market?
- Why Jeff Thinks Good Artists Should Steal
- Why Every Artist Should Be an Apprentice
- How Collaboration Can Make All the Difference
- The Importance of Owning Your Work
- The Man Jeff Thanks for His Creative Side
This episode is sponsored today by Rise25, the training company founded by my business partner, Dr. Jeremy Weisz and myself with the mission of helping business owners from professional services get away from trading hours for dollars and shift from one to one client work to one to many programs and offers.
We are building a community of entrepreneurs who realize the world and economy is changing and who want to work smarter than trading time for money so they can scale up their business and spend time doing what they love.
Check out Rise25 to learn more about our retreats and training programs.