Gary Guseinov is a former mentor for 500 Startups, has started and invested in several companies, and is currently the Founder of Business Hangouts; a webinar platform that currently has 1.8 million users.
In this episode, we also talk about:
- What is a Webinar?
- How Different Businesses Can Use Webinars
- How Gary Went from a B.A. in Psychology to What He Does Now
- Garys Experience Being a Mentor at 500 Startups
- Why Gary Has Chosen to Focus on Webinars
- Why You Shouldnt Let Intimidation Stop You from Doing Webinars
- Where are Webinars Headed in the Future?
- Why Webinars Have a Higher Conversion Rate Than Other Forms of Marketing
- Who Gary Thanks for His Success
This episode is sponsored today by Rise25, the training company founded by my business partner, Dr. Jeremy Weisz and myself with the mission of helping business owners from professional services get away from trading hours for dollars and shift from one to one client work to one to many programs and offers.
We are building a community of entrepreneurs who realize the world and economy is changing and who want to work smarter than trading time for money so they can scale up their business and spend time doing what they love.
Check out Rise25 to learn more about our retreats and training programs.