David Nihill is the author of Do You Talk Funny? and the Founder of FunnyBizz which is a community, writing platform, and conference series that helps content creators access top comedic writing talent. He places a heavy emphasis on incorporating comedic storytelling into public speaking engagements and interactions with your potential customers.
Here’s a Glimpse of What You’ll Hear:
- Why Humor is Relevant in the Business World
- Tips to Develop a Sense of Humor if You’re Not Naturally Funny
- How David Used Stand-Up Comedy to Gain Public Speaking Public Speaking Skills
- The Importance of Using Inherently Funny Words
- Comedy is in the Details
- How to Utilize Misdirection for a Comedic Effect
- The Boundaries of Comedy in a Business Context
- How to Combat Stage Fright with a Memory Palace
- Who Does David Thank for His Success
Today’s episode is sponsored by Rise25 Media, where our mission is to connect you with your best referral partners, clients, and strategic partners. We do this through our done for you business podcast solution and content marketing.
Along with my business partner Dr. Jeremy Weisz, we have over 18 years of experience with B2B podcasting, which is one of the best things you can do for your business and you personally.
If you do it right, a podcast is like a “Swiss Army Knife” – it is a tool that accomplishes many things at once. It can and will lead to great ROI, great clients, referrals, strategic partnerships, and more. It is networking and business development; and it is personal and professional development which doubles as content marketing.
A podcast is the highest and best use of your time and will save you time by connecting you to higher caliber people to uplevel your network.
To learn more, go to Rise25.com or email us at [email protected].
To learn more, book a call with us here.
Check out Rise25 to learn more about our done-for-you lead generation and done-for-you podcast services.
Right Click here to download the MP3
Click here to subscribe via iTunes