Daniel DiPiazza is an author, CEO and Founder of Rich20Something, and he grew three separate businesses into the six figures. His writings have been featured in Time, Yahoo Business, Fortune, Entrepreneur, and more.
I’ve known Daniel for a while now and I am always amazed at the new perspectives he brings to the entrepreneurial table.
Here’s a Glimpse of What You’ll Hear:
- What Working in Food Service Taught Daniel About Entrepreneurship
- What Made Daniel So Determined to Be Successful?
- How Daniel Used Automation Systems to Gain More Time to Grow His Audience
- How Daniel Used Instagram to Rapidly Grow His Audience
- The Importance of Getting Your Various Platform Follows into an Email List
- What Daniel Would Do First If He Had to Build an Audience from Scratch
- Why Daniel Cut His Email List in Half and Changed How He Markets His Products
- Who Daniel Thanks for His Success
Today’s episode is sponsored by Rise25 Media, where our mission is to connect you with your best referral partners, clients, and strategic partners. We do this through our done for you business podcast solution and content marketing.
Along with my business partner Dr. Jeremy Weisz, we have over 18 years of experience with B2B podcasting, which is one of the best things you can do for your business and you personally.
If you do it right, a podcast is like a “Swiss Army Knife” – it is a tool that accomplishes many things at once. It can and will lead to great ROI, great clients, referrals, strategic partnerships, and more. It is networking and business development; and it is personal and professional development which doubles as content marketing.
A podcast is the highest and best use of your time and will save you time by connecting you to higher caliber people to uplevel your network.
To learn more, go to Rise25.com or email us at [email protected].
To learn more, book a call with us here.
Check out Rise25 to learn more about our done-for-you lead generation and done-for-you podcast services.