Today, we’re talking about those businesses, the companies he currently owns, the mastermind exclusively for men that he says is his “mission” right now, and much more!
Here’s a Glimpse of What You’ll Hear:
- Why Vinnie Chose to Stop Practicing Law to Become an Entrepreneur
- How Vinnie Finds a Balance Between Maintaining a Business While Not Being Involved in the Day-to-Day Operations
- How Vinnie Used Affiliate Marketing to Help Generate $100 Million in Revenue During His First Five Years in Business
- Why Vinnie Transitioned from Selling Website Hosting to Selling Health Supplements
- The Reason Vinnie Added the Complicated Process of Creating Software to His Current Business Model
- How Vinnie is Able to Speak His Mind While Keeping the Respect of�His Total CEO Academy Members
- Who Vinnie Thanks for His Success\
Today’s episode is sponsored by Rise25 Media, where our mission is to connect you with your best referral partners, clients, and strategic partners. We do this through our done for you business podcast solution and content marketing.
Along with my business partner Dr. Jeremy Weisz, we have over 18 years of experience with B2B podcasting, which is one of the best things you can do for your business and you personally.
If you do it right, a podcast is like a “Swiss Army Knife” – it is a tool that accomplishes many things at once. It can and will lead to great ROI, great clients, referrals, strategic partnerships, and more. It is networking and business development; and it is personal and professional development which doubles as content marketing.
A podcast is the highest and best use of your time and will save you time by connecting you to higher caliber people to uplevel your network.
To learn more, go to Rise25.com or email us at [email protected].
To learn more, book a call with us here.
Check out Rise25 to learn more about our done-for-you lead generation and done-for-you podcast services.