Russ Rosenzweig is the Founder and CEO of Round Table Group, a company he founded as a senior at Northwestern University. Round Table Group is an expert witness search and referral company that helps connect lawyers with expert witnesses in all fields. Russ grew and sold the business to a publicly-traded company but bought it back a couple of years later.
Russ is also a speaker and seasoned mediator who is very good at resolving sticky business disputes. He is an MBA graduate of The University of Chicago Booth School of Business and he holds a Bachelor of Arts degree in Economics from Northwestern University.
In this episode, Russ Rosenzweig talks about creating his expert witness services company as a senior in University, his strategies for managing through a recession, and how he helps in resolving disputes.
Here’s a Glimpse of What You’ll Hear:
- How Russ Rosenzweig came up with the idea of creating an expert witness company
- What inspired Russ and his colleagues to go full-time with the company and how they recruited professors
- How the firm got their first client litigators looking for expert witnesses
- How Russ and his team grew their company and utilized emails to introduce their firm to lawyers in the 90’s
- Russ’ approach to managing the business in the current coronavirus recession compared to previous recessions
- Russ’ advice to businesses that are not virtual on being innovative and in dealing with competition
- Russ talks about his decision to sell and then buy back his own company
- Russ’ approach and philosophy on being a mediator and resolving disputes
- The people Russ acknowledges for his achievements
- Round Table Group
- The Alexi Cashen Show
- Elenteny Imports
- Alexi Cashen on LinkedIn
- Thomson Reuters
- Russ Rosenzweig on LinkedIn
Today’s episode is sponsored by Rise25 Media, where our mission is to connect you with your best referral partners, clients, and strategic partners. We do this through our done for you business podcast solution and content marketing.
Along with my business partner Dr. Jeremy Weisz, we have over 18 years of experience with B2B podcasting, which is one of the best things you can do for your business and you personally.
If you do it right, a podcast is like a “Swiss Army Knife” – it is a tool that accomplishes many things at once. It can and will lead to great ROI, great clients, referrals, strategic partnerships, and more. It is networking and business development; and it is personal and professional development which doubles as content marketing.
A podcast is the highest and best use of your time and will save you time by connecting you to higher caliber people to uplevel your network.
To learn more, go to Rise25.com or email us at [email protected].
To learn more, book a call with us here.
Check out Rise25 to learn more about our done-for-you lead generation and done-for-you podcast services.
Right Click here to download the MP3
Click here to subscribe via iTunes