Ray Edwards fell in love with copywriting at a very young age thanks to “newspapers” like The National Enquirer used his passion for copywriting to help keep his job in Radio when all the other disc jockeys were being let go. Eventually, he started hiring himself out as a copywriter and now he’s built in his business in a way that he only works with approximately one client each year. Today, we’re talking all about his incredible entrepreneurial journey that’s led to him creating.
Today, we’re talking all about the incredible entrepreneurial journey that’s led to him creating marketing campaigns that have generated over $100 million for his clients.
Here’s a Glimpse of What You’ll Hear:
- How Ray Fell in Love with Copywriting at a Young Age
- The Importance of Using Copywriting for Good
- The Event That Led Ray to Work with Jack Canfield, Amy Porterfield, Tony Robbins, and More
- How Ray Learned He was Underpricing His Services
- The Secret Sauce to Writing Copy that Persuades
- Why Ray Shifted His Business from One-on-One to One-to-Many
- How Ray Transitioned from Copywriter for Hire to a Diversified Business Model
- Who Ray Thanks for His Success
- Leaders Press
- Outsource My Book
- Alinka Rutkowska on LinkedIn
- How I Sold 80,000 Books: Book Marketing for Authors (Self Publishing through Amazon and Other Retailers) by Alinka Rutkowska
- Outsource Your Book: Your Guide to Getting Your Business Book Ghostwritten, Published and Launched by Alinka Rutkowska
- Tim Ferriss on LinkedIn
- Dov Gordon on LinkedIn
- Genius Network
- Joe Polish on LinkedIn
Today’s episode is sponsored by Rise25 Media, where our mission is to connect you with your best referral partners, clients, and strategic partners. We do this through our done for you business podcast solution and content marketing.
Along with my business partner Dr. Jeremy Weisz, we have over 18 years of experience with B2B podcasting, which is one of the best things you can do for your business and you personally.
If you do it right, a podcast is like a “Swiss Army Knife” – it is a tool that accomplishes many things at once. It can and will lead to great ROI, great clients, referrals, strategic partnerships, and more. It is networking and business development; and it is personal and professional development which doubles as content marketing.
A podcast is the highest and best use of your time and will save you time by connecting you to higher caliber people to uplevel your network.
To learn more, go to Rise25.com or email us at [email protected].
To learn more, book a call with us here.
Check out Rise25 to learn more about our done-for-you lead generation and done-for-you podcast services.