Naveen Dittakavi is a software engineer who, after gaining incredible access to Ramit Sethi, grew his business to the point where he could barely keep up. It was at this point that he realized,like most entrepreneurs, he was tired of trading his time for money.
Naveen began to change the way he thought about his relationship with his clients and started to focus more on recurring revenue instead of one-off projects. Now, he teaches other software developers how to do the same.
Here’s a Glimpse of What You’ll Hear:
- How Naveen First Learned to Approach Potential Clients
- How Naveen Got Holy Grail Access to Ramit Sethi
- The Realization That Increased Naveen’s Business by 5x in One Year
- Why You Need to Be Fully Prepared to Achieve Your Goals
- Why Naveen Conducted One-On-One Coaching Before Creating an Online Course
- How Naveen Was Able to Successfully Switch to a Recurring Revenue Model
- Who Naveen Thanks for His Success
Today’s episode is sponsored by Rise25 Media, where our mission is to connect you with your best referral partners, clients, and strategic partners. We do this through our done for you business podcast solution and content marketing.
Along with my business partner Dr. Jeremy Weisz, we have over 18 years of experience with B2B podcasting, which is one of the best things you can do for your business and you personally.
If you do it right, a podcast is like a “Swiss Army Knife” – it is a tool that accomplishes many things at once. It can and will lead to great ROI, great clients, referrals, strategic partnerships, and more. It is networking and business development; and it is personal and professional development which doubles as content marketing.
A podcast is the highest and best use of your time and will save you time by connecting you to higher caliber people to uplevel your network.
To learn more, go to Rise25.com or email us at [email protected].
To learn more, book a call with us here.
Check out Rise25 to learn more about our done-for-you lead generation and done-for-you podcast services.