Jordan Harbinger started his career working as a lawyer on Wall Street and eventually became the Host of The Art of Charm podcast; which quickly became of the highest ranked podcasts in iTunes. He’s interviewed people like Shaquille O’Neal, Neil Degrasse Tyson, and Richard Branson just to name a few.
Jordan recently experienced a traumatic split with The Art of Charm and found himself starting completely over after 12 years. In this episode, Jordan explains how the relationships he built while hosting The Art of Charm have been his saving grace as he starts his new podcast; The Jordan Harbinger Show.
In this episode, we also talk about:
- Why Jordan Has Launched a New Podcast Even Though He Said He Wouldn’t Do It Again
- The Access a Podcast Can Get You to Big Names and Top Influencers
- How Jordan?s Used His Relationships to Help Build His New Podcast
- What Jordan Would Do Differently If He Could Go Back and Redo The Art of Charm
- What It’s Been like for Jordan Having Such a Difficult Split from The Art of Charm
- How Jordan Copes with the Anxiety He?s Feeling because of Traumatic Split with The Art of Charm
- How The Art of Charm Formed Who Jordan Is and What His Life Looks like Today
- The Ways the Jordan Harbinger Show Will Be Different from The Art of Charm
Today’s episode is sponsored by Rise25 Media, where our mission is to connect you with your best referral partners, clients, and strategic partners. We do this through our done for you business podcast solution and content marketing.
Along with my business partner Dr. Jeremy Weisz, we have over 18 years of experience with B2B podcasting, which is one of the best things you can do for your business and you personally.
If you do it right, a podcast is like a “Swiss Army Knife” – it is a tool that accomplishes many things at once. It can and will lead to great ROI, great clients, referrals, strategic partnerships, and more. It is networking and business development; and it is personal and professional development which doubles as content marketing.
A podcast is the highest and best use of your time and will save you time by connecting you to higher caliber people to uplevel your network.
To learn more, go to Rise25.com or email us at [email protected].
To learn more, book a call with us here.
Check out Rise25 to learn more about our done-for-you lead generation and done-for-you podcast services.
Right Click here to download the MP3
Click here to subscribe via iTunes