Chad Rubin went from being laid off from his Wall Street job during the economic meltdown in 2008 to founding two 8-figure businesses in the e-commerce field.
In the special episode, you’ll hear an excerpt from an interview conducted in person at a Rise25 retreat about Chad’s entrepreneurial journey and the software he created that became his first 8-figure business.
Here’s a Glimpse of What You’ll Hear:
- The Beginning of Chad’s Entrepreneurial journey
- The Ultimatum from His Wife that Changed His Career Path
- How Chad Created the Software His Business Needed
- When Chad Realized He Could Turn His Software into a Business
- The Evolution of the Pricing for Chad’s Software and How It Effected All Areas of the Business
- Why Chad Removed the Price of the Software from Their Website
- The Purpose of Chad’s Book, Cheaper Easier Direct
- Why Chad Chooses to Disclose His Business Tactics Even Though Others Copy Him
Today’s episode is sponsored by Rise25 Media, where our mission is to connect you with your best referral partners, clients, and strategic partners. We do this through our done for you business podcast solution and content marketing.
Along with my business partner Dr. Jeremy Weisz, we have over 18 years of experience with B2B podcasting, which is one of the best things you can do for your business and you personally.
If you do it right, a podcast is like a “Swiss Army Knife” – it is a tool that accomplishes many things at once. It can and will lead to great ROI, great clients, referrals, strategic partnerships, and more. It is networking and business development; and it is personal and professional development which doubles as content marketing.
A podcast is the highest and best use of your time and will save you time by connecting you to higher caliber people to uplevel your network.
To learn more, go to Rise25.com or email us at [email protected].
To learn more, book a call with us here.
Check out Rise25 to learn more about our done-for-you lead generation and done-for-you podcast services.
Right Click here to download the MP3
Click here to subscribe via iTunes