Ali Mirza began selling insurance door to door but went on to become the founder and president of Rose Garden Consulting. He and his team help companies to improve sales processes and increase sales. Ali is also an entrepreneur, speaker, podcaster, and soon-to-be author.
In this episode, we talk about with Ali about where he learned to sell, as well as some other business wisdom he’s learned in his professional life.
In this episode, we also talk about:
Here’s a Glimpse of What You’ll Hear:
- What Selling Door to Door Taught Ali
- Where Did Ali Mirza Learn How to Sell?
- Ali’s Tips for Closing: How to Read the Customer
- How to Deal with Rejection in Sales
- What made Ali shift from Door to Door Sales into Consulting
- Strategies for Consulting
- 100% Commission? Which Sales Commission Models and Bonuses to Use
- What is Sandbagging in Sales?
- What to do When Your Salespeople are Sandbagging
- Why did Ali Start Podcasting?
- The Problems and Pitfalls of Modern Sales Techniques
- How did Ali and Aaron Ross Decide to Write a Book Together?
- Why Ali Chose to Focus on Closing
- Can a Salesperson Go Too Far When Closing?
- Who Does Ali Thank For His Success?
Today’s episode is sponsored by Rise25 Media, where our mission is to connect you with your best referral partners, clients, and strategic partners. We do this through our done for you business podcast solution and content marketing.
Along with my business partner Dr. Jeremy Weisz, we have over 18 years of experience with B2B podcasting, which is one of the best things you can do for your business and you personally.
If you do it right, a podcast is like a “Swiss Army Knife” – it is a tool that accomplishes many things at once. It can and will lead to great ROI, great clients, referrals, strategic partnerships, and more. It is networking and business development; and it is personal and professional development which doubles as content marketing.
A podcast is the highest and best use of your time and will save you time by connecting you to higher caliber people to uplevel your network.
To learn more, go to Rise25.com or email us at [email protected].
To learn more, book a call with us here.
Check out Rise25 to learn more about our done-for-you lead generation and done-for-you podcast services.