Naveen Dittakavi is a software engineer who, after gaining incredible access to Ramit Sethi, grew his business to the point where he could barely keep up. It was at this point that he realized, like most entrepreneurs, he was tired of trading his time for money.
Naveen began to change the way he thought about his relationship with his clients and started to focus more on recurring revenue instead of one-off projects. Now, he teaches other software developers how to do the same.
In this episode, we also talk about:
- How Naveen First Learned to Approach Potential Clients
- How Naveen Got “Holy Grail Access” to Ramit Sethi
- The Realization That Increased Naveen’s Business by 5x in One Year
- Why You Need to Be Fully Prepared to Achieve Your Goals
- Why Naveen Conducted One-On-One Coaching Before Creating an Online Course
- How Naveen Was Able to Successfully Switch to a Recurring Revenue Model
- Who Naveen Thanks for His Success
This episode is sponsored today by Rise25 Inner Circle… Rise25 is an exclusive, application-only accountability and group coaching program for professional services entrepreneurs running 6, 7 and 8 figure businesses who want to scale up, and shift from “one to one” client work to “one to many.”
Rise25 Inner Circle was founded by my business partner, Dr. Jeremy Weisz and myself… every few months, at 4-star luxury properties, we bring together like-minded entrepreneurs who come from client-serving backgrounds and they want to make the shift from chasing clients to having large groups of clients and buyers chasing them.
What makes these events different from any other events you’ve seen for entrepreneurs is we bring in our “Sherpas” – 8 and 9 figure entrepreneurs who are there the full time, in the retreat room providing feedback. Think of the Sharks from “Shark Tank” except they only give out advice rather than investment.
Then we back up those live in-person retreats with ongoing, regular accountability and group coaching – so you are guaranteed to turn inspiration into action.