Steve Simonson went from being a college dropout working as a janitor to selling over $750 million worth of Ecommerce products. Currently, he runs multiple businesses and is the host of the Awesomers podcast.
In this episode, we talk about Steve entrepreneurial journey and lessons he’s learned along the way.
Here’s a Glimpse of What You’ll Hear:
- What Steve Felt About His Life During His Time as a Janitor
- How Steve Came to Own His First Business at Eighteen
- Steve’s Method for Making Decisions in the Early Days of His Entrepreneurial Journey
- How Steve’s First Online Sale was a Bittersweet Experience
- The Story Behind Steve’s First Million Dollar Sales Day and the Leadership Lessons Learned from It
- How Steve’s Business was Positively Impacted by the Dot Com Bust
- The Event That Caused Steve to Implement His First Layoffs Ever
- How Steve Took His Company from $5 Million Per Year to $25 Million Per Year When It Seemed
- Improbable at the Time
- Who Steve Thanks for His Success
- lion Textbook Business and How it Led to His First Ecommerce Experience
- Jeff’s Transition from Selling Physical Products to Selling Software
- Who Jeff Thanks for His Success
Today’s episode is sponsored by Rise25 Media, where our mission is to connect you with your best referral partners, clients, and strategic partners. We do this through our done for you business podcast solution and content marketing.
Along with my business partner Dr. Jeremy Weisz, we have over 18 years of experience with B2B podcasting, which is one of the best things you can do for your business and you personally.
If you do it right, a podcast is like a “Swiss Army Knife” – it is a tool that accomplishes many things at once. It can and will lead to great ROI, great clients, referrals, strategic partnerships, and more. It is networking and business development; and it is personal and professional development which doubles as content marketing.
A podcast is the highest and best use of your time and will save you time by connecting you to higher caliber people to uplevel your network.
To learn more, go to Rise25.com or email us at [email protected].
To learn more, book a call with us here.
Check out Rise25 to learn more about our done-for-you lead generation and done-for-you podcast services.