Robert Hartline is a serial entrepreneur who started out selling cell phones out of the trunk of his car and turned that into over 60 stores grossing over $100 millions in revenue each year. He’s also the Founder of Call Proof; an app-based system for tracking outside sales representatives and their sales activity.
In this episode, we dive into how, and why, he’s created multiple business throughout his career.
In this episode, we also talk about:
- Why Robert Hates the Image of Sales
- How Robert Open His First Retail Store
- The Main Lesson Roberts Uses Today that He Learned from Doing Door-to-Door Sales
- Why You Can’t Be an Employee in Your Own Business if You Want to Grow it
- How Robert Went from 13 Retail Locations to 60+ in Two Years Thanks to a Mastermind Group
- The Most Challenging Part of Robert’sBusiness
- Why Robert Hates Phone Calls as a Form of Communication with His Team
- How Robert Discovered $300,000 was Paid to Fictitious Employees by His Payroll Company
- How Robert Lives in Costa Rica Half the Year While Running His Business
- Robert’s Inspiration for Starting a Software Company in Recent Years
- Robert’s Inspiration for Also Starting a Carpooling Service
- Who Robert Thanks for His Success
Today’s episode is sponsored by Rise25 Media, where our mission is to connect you with your best referral partners, clients, and strategic partners. We do this through our done for you business podcast solution and content marketing.
Along with my business partner Dr. Jeremy Weisz, we have over 18 years of experience with B2B podcasting, which is one of the best things you can do for your business and you personally.
If you do it right, a podcast is like a “Swiss Army Knife” – it is a tool that accomplishes many things at once. It can and will lead to great ROI, great clients, referrals, strategic partnerships, and more. It is networking and business development; and it is personal and professional development which doubles as content marketing.
A podcast is the highest and best use of your time and will save you time by connecting you to higher caliber people to uplevel your network.
To learn more, go to Rise25.com or email us at [email protected].
To learn more, book a call with us here.
Check out Rise25 to learn more about our done-for-you lead generation and done-for-you podcast services.
Right Click here to download the MP3
Click here to subscribe via iTunes