Below is a list of many of the resources and tools I used to grow my business, build relationships with influencers and VIPs in my field, and add new clients at scale.
Please note that some of the links below are sponsored or affiliate links to sites that will earn Smart Business Revolution a commission. We recommend these resources below because we have used them or know others who have used them and we know that they are helpful.? We recommend these resources because the services they provide may be useful, not because of the commissions that we may earn from you using these products.
Free eBook: How to Increase Your Income in 14 Days by Building Relationships with VIPs, Even If You hate Networking
- This is my 52+ page ebook which will show you how to build your own network filled with VIPs, top performers and successful people in your industry.? You can download a copy by signing up for my email list.
Click Here to Download
How to Follow Up with & keep in touch with people in your network
- Contactually: this is a great online tool I use to keep in touch with and follow up with people in my network. (Here’s my review of Contactually and a short video demonstrating how Contactually works). You get an extra 30 days free premium features (above the 60 days you already get) if you use my link.
- WordPress.org: The best and easiest website publishing platform. Free and easily customizable with wonderful support forums. Great for websites or blogs or hybrids.
- GoDaddy.com: buy cheap ($7.49) website domains
- BlueHost.com: Very Affordable Website Hosting. Easy to use, one-click automatic WordPress installation and excellent customer service.? We highly recommend them for your websites. (Check out my step-by-step tutorial on how to set up a blog in under 10 minutes).
- Google Adwords Keyword Research Tool: Great for locating and identifying new sources of business (see “The 4-Hour Workweek” by Timothy Ferriss for more information on this strategy)
- Acuity Scheduling – this is what I use as my online scheduler. It saves me at least 5-10 hours per month in wasted time going back and forth coordinating schedules.
How to Set up an Email Newsletter
- AWeber: the most powerful email opt-in service and email marketing tool, and the one which I use. Further reading: How to Grow Your Network and Your Income by Creating an Email Newsletter (in under 20 Minutes). I’m proud that Aweber is a sponsor of my podcast.
Check out my constantly-growing list of 20+ books for entrepreneurs and small business owners. (Feel free to add your suggestions in the comments!)