Michael David Chapman is a father of four and an entrepreneur who co-founded a successful digital marketing company focused on helping brands grow using LinkedIn. He is a seasoned authority in B2B sales and has amassed a following of over 240,000 people on LinkedIn. Michael has a long history working in organizational labor in the transportation industry, and he also coaches men to become better fathers and have a more meaningful relationship with their spouse.
In this episode of Smart Business Revolution, John Corcoran interviews Michael David Chapman about connecting and engaging with people on LinkedIn. Michael talks about the value of recommendations, the most common mistakes people make with their LinkedIn profiles, and the best strategies people can employ in growing their network.
Here’s a Glimpse of What You’ll Hear:
- What inspired Michael David Chapman to become a LinkedIn expert and how he branded himself on the platform as he was starting out
- Common mistakes people make with their LinkedIn profiles and Michael’s advice on how to resolve them
- The value of LinkedIn recommendations
- How Michael grew his LinkedIn connections and his best tips for engagement
- How job seekers can grow their LinkedIn network, reach out to potential employers, and the mindset they should have
- Should people use guerilla tactics on LinkedIn?
- Michael talks about nurturing a large number of people and connections on LinkedIn
- Why Michael shares videos from the web and repurposed content on LinkedIn
- Michael reveals what he is most excited about in regards to LinkedIn
- Which areas of the platform can LinkedIn improve on to make it more engaging and unrestricted?
- The people Michael acknowledges for his achievements
Today’s episode is sponsored by Rise25 Media, where our mission is to connect you with your best referral partners, clients, and strategic partners. We do this through our done for you business podcast solution and content marketing.
Along with my business partner Dr. Jeremy Weisz, we have over 18 years of experience with B2B podcasting, which is one of the best things you can do for your business and you personally.
If you do it right, a podcast is like a “Swiss Army Knife” – it is a tool that accomplishes many things at once. It can and will lead to great ROI, great clients, referrals, strategic partnerships, and more. It is networking and business development; and it is personal and professional development which doubles as content marketing.
A podcast is the highest and best use of your time and will save you time by connecting you to higher caliber people to uplevel your network.
To learn more, go to Rise25.com or email us at [email protected].
To learn more, book a call with us here.
Check out Rise25 to learn more about our done-for-you lead generation and done-for-you podcast services.
Welcome to the Revolution, the Smart Business Revolution podcast where we ask today’s most successful entrepreneurs to share the tools and strategies they use to build relationships and connections to grow their revenue. Now, your host for the revolution, John Corcoran.
John Corcoran 0:40
All right. Welcome everyone. John Corcoran here, I’m the host of the Smart Business Revolution podcast. And if you’ve listened a couple of times before then you know that each week I get to talk with smart CEOs, founders and entrepreneurs and all kinds of different companies and organizations like YPO, EO activation, blizzards lending tree, Opentable x software and many more. We bring in experts who’ve got expertise in a variety of different areas. Today we’re going to be talking about LinkedIn in particular, which is such a tremendously powerful and valuable platform if you use it right, by the way, I am also the co founder of rice 25, where we help connect b2b business owners to their ideal prospects.[continue to page 2]