Mark Daoust is the President, CEO, and Founder of Quiet Light Brokerage; a business brokerage that helps with the sale and acquisition of online business, websites, and more.
In this episode we’re talking about how Mark built a website to 200,000+ subscribers and then selling it, how to buy and sell business, what makes a business attractive to a buyer, and more.
In this episode we discuss:
- Mark’s First Introduction to the Online Business Space
- The Catalyst to Mark Becoming Professional Unemployed
- The Strategies Mark Used in the Early Days of His Business That are Frowned Upon Today
- How Mark Built His Email List up to 200,000+ Subscribers
- Why Mark Decided to Sell His First Company
- The Various Businesses Mark’s Bought and Sold Over the Years
- Mark’s Experience Owning and Operating a Dating Website
- How Mark Overcame His Block Around Hiring a Team; Including Joe Valli
- Why Traditional Business Aren’t as Successful at Buying and Selling Businesses as Entrepreneurs
- The Major Role Network Plays in Mark’s Business
- The Main Piece of Advice Mark Gives Potential Buyers
- The Four Pillars of What Determines the Value of a Business
- Who Mark Thanks for His Success
Today”s episode is sponsored by Rise25 Media, the done-for-you lead generation service to get you a steady flow of new leads, prospects, referral partners and strategic partners coming in the door every month, month after month.
Rise25 Media was created by myself and my business partner, Dr. Jeremy Weisz, and is part of our mission to help connect more entrepreneurs with their ideal prospects and referral partners.
We do this through lead generation and proactive outreach, and we do this through our done for you podcast service, which is the #1 thing I’ve done in my business and life.
To learn more, book a call with us here.
Check out Rise25 to learn more about our done-for-you lead generation and podcast services