Kevin Kermes went from being an Infantryman in the Army to placing executives with major corporations as a recruiter to now showing high achievers how to take their career to the next level with his own company.
All of these experiences have taught him the value of relationship building and that making connections in the right can have a major impact on your career.
In this episode, we also talk about:
- The Importance of Relationships in Recruiting
- How the Army Prepared Kevin for the Private Sector
- Kevin’s Secret for Obtaining Success and Increasing Your Income Level
- Kevin’s Tactic for Getting in Front Busy Decision Makers
- When Kevin Realized He Wasn’t Meant to Work for Someone Else
- Kevin’s Transition from Recruiter to Career Coach
- What You Can Do Right Now to Move Forward in Your Career
- Who Does Kevin Thank for His Success
This episode is sponsored today by Rise25 Inner Circle Rise25 is an exclusive, application-only accountability and group coaching program for professional services entrepreneurs running 6, 7 and 8 figure businesses who want to scale up, and shift from one to one client work to one to many.
Rise25 Inner Circle was founded by my business partner, Dr. Jeremy Weisz and myself every few months, at 4-star luxury properties, we bring together like-minded entrepreneurs who come from client-serving backgrounds and they want to make the shift from chasing clients to having large groups of clients and buyers chasing them.
What makes these events different from any other events you’ve seen for entrepreneurs is we bring in our “Sherpas” – 8 and 9 figure entrepreneurs who are there the full time, in the retreat room providing feedback. Think of the Sharks from Shark Tank except they only give out advice rather than investment.
Then we back up those live in-person retreats with ongoing, regular accountability and group coaching – so you’re guaranteed to turn inspiration into action.
To learn more, go to Rise25.com or email us at [email protected].
To learn more, book a call with us here.
Check out Rise25 to learn more about our done-for-you lead generation and done-for-you podcast services.