Josh Turner is the Founder and CEO of LinkedSelling and the Developer of Connect 365; an email automation software that helps you re-target lost leads, touch base with future leads, and even follow-up on failed payments.
Here’s a Glimpse of What You’ll Hear:
- Josh’s Journey of Becoming a LinkedIn Guru
- How Josh Used a LinkedIn Group to Help Build Authority in the Beginning
- Don’t Be A Leg Humper
- Is LinkedIn’s Paid Membership, Sales Navigator, Worth It?
- Josh’s Experience Developing the Connect 365 Software
- The Main Mistake People Make When Developing Software
- How Josh Uses Connect 365 to Re-target Lost LinkedIn Leads
- Josh’s Mentors Throughout the Evolution of His Professional Life
- Who Josh Thanks for His Success
Today’s episode is sponsored by Rise25 Media, where our mission is to connect you with your best referral partners, clients, and strategic partners. We do this through our done for you business podcast solution and content marketing.
Along with my business partner Dr. Jeremy Weisz, we have over 18 years of experience with B2B podcasting, which is one of the best things you can do for your business and you personally.
If you do it right, a podcast is like a “Swiss Army Knife” – it is a tool that accomplishes many things at once. It can and will lead to great ROI, great clients, referrals, strategic partnerships, and more. It is networking and business development; and it is personal and professional development which doubles as content marketing.
A podcast is the highest and best use of your time and will save you time by connecting you to higher caliber people to uplevel your network.
To learn more, go to Rise25.com or email us at [email protected].
To learn more, book a call with us here.
Check out Rise25 to learn more about our done-for-you lead generation and done-for-you podcast services.
Right Click here to download the MP3
Click here to subscribe via iTunes