Dr. Naphtali Hoff is a consultant and coach at Impactful Coaching and Consulting, and is the author of his new book Becoming the New Boss: The New Leaders Guide to Success; which aims to help those new to leadership find success in todays changing world of business.
In this episode, Naphtali and I explore the challenges new leaders face in our current business climate, as well as the role of mentors, personality, and failure for successful leaders.
Here’s a Glimpse of What You’ll Hear:
- How leadership and Workplace Hierarchies Have Changed in the New Economy
- How New Leaders Can Make a Good First Impression
- The Difference Between Leadership and Management
- Where a Potential Leader has Been, Versus the Where a Candidate Can Go in their Future
- Are Personality Tests Useful for Vetting Potential Leadership Candidates?
- Introverts and Extroverts in Leadership Positions
- How to Manage Different Personality Types
- Mentorship for New Leaders
- Challenges New Leaders will Face, and Learning from Failures
- Dr. Hoff talks about Leading by Relating and How Leaders Build Strong Relationships with their People
- The Importance of Soft Skill Development for Leaders
- Who Dr. Naphtali Hoff Thanks for His Success
Today’s episode is sponsored by Rise25 Media, where our mission is to connect you with your best referral partners, clients, and strategic partners. We do this through our done for you business podcast solution and content marketing.
Along with my business partner Dr. Jeremy Weisz, we have over 18 years of experience with B2B podcasting, which is one of the best things you can do for your business and you personally.
If you do it right, a podcast is like a “Swiss Army Knife” – it is a tool that accomplishes many things at once. It can and will lead to great ROI, great clients, referrals, strategic partnerships, and more. It is networking and business development; and it is personal and professional development which doubles as content marketing.
A podcast is the highest and best use of your time and will save you time by connecting you to higher caliber people to uplevel your network.
To learn more, go to Rise25.com or email us at [email protected].
To learn more, book a call with us here.
Check out Rise25 to learn more about our done-for-you lead generation and done-for-you podcast services.