Greg Rollett is an Emmy-award winning producer, best-selling author, direct response marketer, media expert, and creator of Ambitious.com; a media and marketing studio for entrepreneurs and small business owners.
In this episode, we talk about Greg?s transition from the music industry to marketing, how he?s been able to co-author books with people like Jack Canfield and Richard Branson, why he spends so much time and money creating TV shows, and more.
Here’s a Glimpse of What You’ll Hear:
- The Various Methods Greg Uses to Bring in Revenue
- Greg?s Experience Being a Touring Musician and Music Producer for Nearly a Decade
- How Greg Transitioned from the Music Industry to the World of Information Marketing
- Why Greg Spends So Much Time and Money Creating Various TV Shows
- What Greg Likes and Dislikes About Using Kickstarter to Fund Projects
- How Greg Believes His Entertainment Background Helps Him as an Entrepreneur
- Why Greg Flew from Florida to Texas to Attend a 3-Hour BBQ Tour Hosted by Rise25
- The #1 Best Tactic to Sell Anything
- How Greg?s Been Able to Co-Author Books with People Like Jack Canfield and Richard Branson
- Why Greg Aims to Raise the Bar in Book Publishing Instead of Competing in the Race to the Bottom
- Who Greg Thanks for His Success
Today’s episode is sponsored by Rise25 Media, where our mission is to connect you with your best referral partners, clients, and strategic partners. We do this through our done for you business podcast solution and content marketing.
Along with my business partner Dr. Jeremy Weisz, we have over 18 years of experience with B2B podcasting, which is one of the best things you can do for your business and you personally.
If you do it right, a podcast is like a “Swiss Army Knife” – it is a tool that accomplishes many things at once. It can and will lead to great ROI, great clients, referrals, strategic partnerships, and more. It is networking and business development; and it is personal and professional development which doubles as content marketing.
A podcast is the highest and best use of your time and will save you time by connecting you to higher caliber people to uplevel your network.
To learn more, go to Rise25.com or email us at [email protected].
To learn more, book a call with us here.
Check out Rise25 to learn more about our done-for-you lead generation and done-for-you podcast services.
Right Click here to download the MP3
Click here to subscribe via iTunes