Gina Furia Rubel is the Founder and CEO of Furia Rubel Communications, a leading national public relations and marketing agency that helps top businesses and law firms with high-stakes public relations, reputation management, crisis planning, and incident response, including high profile litigation media relations. Furia Rubel Communications has been named number one legal marketing agency by the National Law Journal and by The Legal Intelligencer in the areas of legal marketing, legal folk relations, cross communication, and social media.
Gina Furia Rubel graduated with a BS in Communications and International Business from Drexel University, and she earned her J.D. Law from Widener University Commonwealth Law School. Her legal background complements her unparalleled intuition as a client advocate and business diplomat. She served on a Supreme Court of Pennsylvania Disciplinary Board Hearing Committee for 6 years and is a sought-after speaker and media expert.
In this episode, John Corcoran shares a recording of a live interview he did with Gina Furia Rubel who shares her best strategies for communicating effectively during a crisis, what to avoid posting on social media, and why businesses should be empathetic to their stay at home employees.
Here’s a Glimpse of What You’ll Learn:
- How business should be communicating with their stakeholders given today’s unusual situation
- What businesses are saying in light of the current health crisis and why they should show empathy to their stay-at-home employees
- Why businesses need to review their scheduled social media posts and unrelated content before posting
- Gina Furia Rubel’s advice to companies seeking to communicate effectively
- Why companies need to pivot and reinvent their business plans during times of crisis
- How people can take advantage of their downtime to seek opportunities
- Where to learn more about Gina Furia Rubel
- Furia Rubel Communications
- Gina Furia Rubel on LinkedIn
- Gina Furia Rubel’s blog
- Gina Furia’s interview with Gina Passarella, Editor-in-Chief at ALM Media
- Gina Furia Rubel on Facebook
- Gina Furia Rubel on Twitter
- Gina Furia Rubel on Instagram
Today’s episode is sponsored by Rise25 Media, where our mission is to connect you with your best referral partners, clients, and strategic partners. We do this through our done for you podcast solution and content marketing.
Along with my business partner Dr. Jeremy Weisz, we have over 18 years of experience with B2B podcasting, which is one of the best things you can do for your business and you personally.
If you do it right, a podcast is like a “Swiss Army Knife” – it is a tool that accomplishes many things at once. It can and will lead to great ROI, great clients, referrals, strategic partnerships, and more. It is networking and business development; and it is personal and professional development which doubles as content marketing.
A podcast is the highest and best use of your time and will save you time by connecting you to higher caliber people to uplevel your network.
To learn more, book a call with us here.
Check out Rise25 to learn more about our done-for-you lead generation and done-for-you podcast services.