Adrienne Richardson is a paid traffic specialist and a business growth strategist. She is also the Founder of Powerplay Media, where she helps coaches, consultants, and other online service-based business owners get more leads and clients through high-converting Facebook ads.
Adrienne also hosts her own podcast, Powerplayers in Business and Life, where she shares stories of success from top business leaders as well as those who have risen above personal challenges and found success and meaning in their lives.
Here’s a Glimpse of What You’ll Learn:
- The two main things causing the costs of paid traffic on Facebook to go down
- Why businesses that turned off their Facebook Ads are more likely to be forgotten and be out of mind for many people
- How businesses on Facebook who are doing paid traffic can be successful
- The importance of language and imagery in Facebook Ads
- Reasons why businesses need to be more flexible in their offers and in payment plans
- Smart Business Revolution
- We Are Powerplay
- Powerplayers in Business and Life Podcast
- Adrienne Richardson on Linkedin
Today’s episode is sponsored by Rise25 Media, where our mission is to connect you with your best referral partners, clients, and strategic partners. We do this through our done for you podcast solution and content marketing.
Along with my business partner Dr. Jeremy Weisz, we have over 18 years of experience with B2B podcasting, which is one of the best things you can do for your business and you personally.
If you do it right, a podcast is like a “Swiss Army Knife” – it is a tool that accomplishes many things at once. It can and will lead to great ROI, great clients, referrals, strategic partnerships, and more. It is networking and business development; and it is personal and professional development which doubles as content marketing.
A podcast is the highest and best use of your time and will save you time by connecting you to higher caliber people to uplevel your network.
To learn more, book a call with us here.
Check out Rise25 to learn more about our done-for-you lead generation and done-for-you podcast services.