Judy Robinette went from being a shy kid who was bullied in junior high to networking her way into the Clinton Administration.
She’s connected to some major influencers in business, politics, and basically any other industry you can think of.
She’s now using her decades of networking experience to help budding entrepreneurs take their business to the next level.
In this episode, we also talk about:
- When Judy Realized How Powerful a Network Can Be
- How to Properly Share Your Goals With Your Network
- How to Establish a Network in a New Industry
- How to Handle First Interactions with Major Influencers
- Why Networking is Critical for Crowdfunding
- How to Maximize Live Events for Networking
- How Curate Networking Relationships in Under an Hour a day
- How Judy Utilizes Social Media for Networking
- Judy’s Book: How to Be a Power Connector
- What You Can Do Right Now to Build Your Network
- Who Judy Thanks for Her Success
- Judy’s Program: Crack the Funding Code
- How to Win Friends and Influence People by Dale Carnegie
- The Kickstarter Handbook by Don Steinberg
- Association for Corporate Growth, Inc.
This episode is sponsored today by Rise25, the training company founded by my business partner, Dr. Jeremy Weisz and myself with the mission of helping business owners from professional services get away from trading hours for dollars and shift from one to one client work to one to many programs and offers.
We are building a community of entrepreneurs who realize the world and economy is changing and who want to work smarter than trading time for money so they can scale up their business and spend time doing what they love.
Check out Rise25 to learn more about our retreats and training programs.
Right Click here to download the MP3
Click here to subscribe via iTunes