It was a huge honor to have bestselling author and well respected thought leader Dan Pink be a guest for the second time on my podcast.
Dan recently took one of my favorite business books – Drive: The Surprising Truth about What Motivates Us (affiliate link) – and turned it into a workshop, which he and other trainers will be bringing to venues around the country.
He is working with the amazing Andrew Greatrex – founder of the Global Achievers Company – which partners with bestselling business book authors to turn their teachings into workshops which help attendees to implement the concepts in their books.
The idea of the Drive Workshop is to help people to use autonomy, mastery and purpose (the three elements of “Motivation 3.0” Dan describes in the book) to transform both your organization or company, and yourself.
You can check out the schedule for workshops at the Drive Workshop website to find out when they will be in a city near you.
Resources from this Episode:
- The Progress Principle: Using Small Wins to Ignite Joy, Engagement, and Creativity at Work by Teresa Amabile and Steven Kramer
- Drive Workshops
- My review of Drive
- Drive: The Surprising Truth About What Motivates Us
- To Sell Is Human: The Surprising Truth About Moving Others
- A Whole New Mind: Why Right-Brainers Will Rule the Future
- Free Agent Nation: The Future of Working For Yourself
- Johnny Bunko: The Last Career Guide You’ll Ever Need
Right Click here to download the MP3
Enjoy the show!
Click here to subscribe via iTunes