Thornton May? is a futurist, author, and educator who’s worked with the likes of well-known futurist, Alvin Toffler.
Thornton uses current technological trends to determine where technology, and business, might be headed.
Here’s a Glimpse of What You’ll Hear:
- What it Was like Working for Alvin Toffler; Author of Future Shock
- How a Vincent Van Gogh Painting Proves Changes in Technology are Forecastable
- Why the Days of Large-Scale Enterprises are Over
- Why You Should Be Spending Time in the Venture Capital Community
- Thornton?s Take on the Amount of Recent Retail Failures
- The Lesson About Building Relationships Thornton Learned from His Mother Who Was an Actual Spy
- How the Need for In-Person Connections Will Increase as We Connect More and More Virtually
Today’s episode is sponsored by Rise25 Media, where our mission is to connect you with your best referral partners, clients, and strategic partners. We do this through our done for you business podcast solution and content marketing.
Along with my business partner Dr. Jeremy Weisz, we have over 18 years of experience with B2B podcasting, which is one of the best things you can do for your business and you personally.
If you do it right, a podcast is like a “Swiss Army Knife” – it is a tool that accomplishes many things at once. It can and will lead to great ROI, great clients, referrals, strategic partnerships, and more. It is networking and business development; and it is personal and professional development which doubles as content marketing.
A podcast is the highest and best use of your time and will save you time by connecting you to higher caliber people to uplevel your network.
To learn more, go to Rise25.com or email us at [email protected].
To learn more, book a call with us here.
Check out Rise25 to learn more about our done-for-you lead generation and done-for-you podcast services.
Right Click here to download the MP3
Click here to subscribe via iTunes