Here are some sample interview questions you can ask John Corcoran:
- So many people HATE networking because it feels too ?sleazy.? What advice do you have for people who really don?t feel comfortable networking?
- A lot of people say they should just let their friendships and relationships evolve organically ? that everything will take care of itself. You say people should be intentional and startegic about how you develop your network (rather than letting your network “happen to you”). Why?
- How do you know what organizations you should be joining to meet the right people who will help your career?
- What advice do you have for someone who is just starting out, or who just graduated, who wants to build their network but they really don?t know anyone yet?
- What advice do you have if you feel like you ?have nothing to offer? people who are much more successful?
- Sometimes you meet someone new and the conversation just dies. What advice do you have for making sure you are having interesting conversations with new connections?
- How do I know who I should be talking to at a networking event or a cocktail party?
- What advice do you have for following up with people you meet? Are there any ?hacks? or shortcuts?
- How do we know if our networking is making a difference and achieving results? Is there any way to measure it?
- How do you use social media in a way that is not a waste of time?