This page is for Fizzle.co members only
Successful People Are Good NetworkersYou've heard it before: relationships make the world go 'round. Nowhere is that more true than in the world of business. Who you know makes a huge difference - in terms of job promotions, clients, customers, and money in your pocket. But too many people take a scattershot, haphazard approach to networking. They go to cocktail parties or conferences every once in awhile, meet the wrong people, have zero follow up, and are frustrated by not getting results. I want to change that. I got my dream job at 23 - as a Writer in the Clinton White House. Today, I'm an attorney with my own firm, and I use the same techniques that got me a White House job to bring in over six figures of revenue each year. I created the Power Networking Class to show you my techniques for networking in a strategic and disciplined way.
Who Is this For?
- Business professionals
- Business owners/entrepreneurs who want more clients and customers
- Service professionals: lawyers, accountants, real estate agents, executives - who rely on referrals
- Job seekers
- Students looking to get better at networking
Ready to get started with Power Networking?The Power Networking class is comprised of two classes on June 20 and June 27th, both at 12noon PST. The classes will include: Class #1 June 20 at 12noon PST:
- We?ll create your "target list" of people, organizations, & events
- How to make the most of in-person events
- How to be memorable
- Tech tools & scripts I use
- A step-by-step a system for following up with key contacts & VIPs you meet
- How to use social media: Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook
Easy, dead simple ways to be super helpful to others
- How to use blog posts
- The easy way to use interviews, podcasting & short videos
- How to turn one-time customers or clients into lifelong customers or clients
Outcome*: You will have a system that will result in more business, clients & customers and more money in your pocket*if you implement everything I teach you
Sign up with the link below. The deadline is Tuesday, June 18, 2013, at 4pm PST.
John Corcoran really knows his stuff when it comes to networking. You don't get a job at the White House at age 23 unless you really know how to connect with people. His advice on how to broaden your network is worth its weight in gold. -- JV Crum III, entrepreneur, author of Conscious Millionaire, CEO of www.ConsciousMillionaire.com