Matthew Kimberley is the Founder of The School for Selling, former Head of Michael Port’s Book Yourself Solid School of Coach Training, author, speaker, copywriter extraordinaire, and an effortlessly charming sales expert.
In this episode, we’ll be talk about all things sales, speaking from stage, and how to grow your entrepreneurial endeavor.
Here’s a Glimpse of What You’ll Hear:
- How Being a Juggler on the Streets of England Sparked Matthew’s Interest in Entrepreneurship
- What Timeshares Taught Matthew About the Psychology of Selling
- How Matthew Transitioned Out of Selling Timeshares Thanks to Networking
- How Matthew Became the Head of Michael Port’s Book Yourself Solid School of Coach Training
- Why Matthew Wrote His Self-Help Manifesto, How to Get A Grip
- Matthew’s Principles of Professional Persuasion
- How Almost Losing His Young Son Helped Matthew Set His Priorities Straight
- The Various Sources of Revenue in Matthew’s Business
- Who Matthew Thanks for His Success
Today’s episode is sponsored by Rise25 Media, where our mission is to connect you with your best referral partners, clients, and strategic partners. We do this through our done for you business podcast solution and content marketing.
Along with my business partner Dr. Jeremy Weisz, we have over 18 years of experience with B2B podcasting, which is one of the best things you can do for your business and you personally.
If you do it right, a podcast is like a “Swiss Army Knife” – it is a tool that accomplishes many things at once. It can and will lead to great ROI, great clients, referrals, strategic partnerships, and more. It is networking and business development; and it is personal and professional development which doubles as content marketing.
A podcast is the highest and best use of your time and will save you time by connecting you to higher caliber people to uplevel your network.
To learn more, go to Rise25.com or email us at [email protected].
To learn more, book a call with us here.
Check out Rise25 to learn more about our done-for-you lead generation and done-for-you podcast services.
Right Click here to download the MP3
Click here to subscribe via iTunes