Are you too busy running your business to actually focus on growing it?
Is your company worth enough for you to sell it so you can live life as you please??
The Business Profit Academy Group Coaching Program is for business owners and entrepreneurs, like you, who want to increase their revenues today so that their business income goes up and their company’s value increases.
Over the course of six (6) one-hour sessions, you will learn how to implement specific systems and strategies that will begin to grow your business and make it more attractive to buyers.
This course is perfect for business owners who have been struggling to keep up with workload, manage growth, or who haven’t had enough of the right kind of business coming in the door to keep their business profitable and thriving.
What’s more, each session includes 40 minutes of instruction and 20 minutes of Q&A, so that each week you can get specific questions answered and problems solved.
About Your Course Leaders
Your course leaders will be Kevin Waldron, who is a successful entrepreneur turned business coach and exit plan consultant, and John Corcoran, who is a small business attorney and advisor, and former White House aide and Gubernatorial speechwriter.
About Kevin Waldron
- Originally from Scotland
- Founded disaster restoration company in 1988, in a small warehouse in San Francisco
- Built company to $24 million/year in revenue with 230 employees, 5 offices
- Sold company in 2005
- Business Coach and Exit planning consultant with the Waldron Consulting Group
What People Have to Say about Kevin Waldron
?If you?re looking to grow your revenues AND your bottom line, then I encourage you to work with Kevin ? your investment will come back to you ten fold.”? — Vicki Suiter, Suiter Financial Systems
?I always leave my coaching sessions lighter and more confident. It?s been really helpful to work with someone who has experienced all the challenges and feelings that we go through as business owners. Kevin helps me stay connected to my goals and creates an opening for me to powerfully step into.?? — Krikor Halajian, President, Kitchens and More
About John Corcoran
- Over 15 years experience in politics, government, PR and law
- Worked in Clinton White House, California Governor?s Office
- Editor/Publisher of California Law Report
- Attorney and Small Business Advisor
What People Have to Say about John Corcoran
“John and I met to discuss how to market, develop and grow my small business. John came well-prepared, having done his research. He had reviewed my business website and had a thorough list of suggestions on-hand. His background and experience was very apparent, and he is wise in his broad and varied knowledge.” — Susannah Bothe, Susannah Bothe Photography
The Business Profit Academy
Group Coaching Program Breakdown
The program can be done at any time, from any location.? It includes 8 sessions.? The sessions are designed to be taken over the course of 8 weeks, but you can take any one session at any time.
Over the course of 8, 1-hour sessions, we’ll cover the following topics:
Session #1 ? How to Build Your Team.
This class will cover:
- How strong is your team right now?
- Do you need to make any additions/subtractions?
- Are your people locked in for the long term?
- Will they stay after you are gone?
Session #2 ? How to Institutionalize Client relationships and Marketing.
- Do most/all client relationships flow through you?
- What would happen if you left, would the clients still call the new owners?
- Is there a process for developing and maintaining client relationships?
Session #3 – How to Improve Your Sales Process and Get More Customers Into Your Pipeline.
- Do you have a sales process?
- How do you forecast sales to match your production capacity and your profit targets?
- How consistent is your marketing?
Session #4 ? How to Forge a Diverse and Profitable Client Base.
- What?s the perfect mix?
- Remember The 80/20 Rule.
Session #5 ? How to Implement Operational Systems and Processes to Support Growth.
- Just how good are your systems?
- Do customers find you easy to deal with?
- Are your internal processes fluid and productive?
- Would you describe your business as turnkey?
Session #6 — Q&A/Summary Class.
We will be using this class to do a Q&A regarding any questions that have come up previously, and we may also do a more in-depth case study of a business that has implemented the above strategies.
Plus, You’ll Receive Access to
these Extra Bonus Sessions
Special Bonus Session #7 — What I Look For When I Buy a Business, with Guest Speaker Ulrik Binzer
Special Bonus Session #8 — How to Negotiate for Fun and Profit: Tips for Entrepreneurs and Small Business Owners
In this special bonus sessions, John Corcoran covers the Top 10 strategies for negotiating with business partners, vendors, customers, clients, and others which will affect your bottom line and preserve key relationships.
If you enroll in the program and are unsatisfied with any part of it, we will refund your purchase in the first 60 days from signup ? no hard feelings and no questions asked.
This program is for any entrepreneur or business owner who wants to take their business to the next level with strategic planning that drives sales and increases profits.?? The program will teach you how to increase your business revenue today so that you can one day sell your business for its highest value and live life as you please, whether that means spending more time with family, living a life or leisure, or even starting a new business.
This is? NOT a get-rich-quick-scheme and will require a bit of work on your part, both during and after the program, in order to see results for your business. ?However, it is a sustainable and viable way to increase revenue streams for your business.
What Will I Know After the Program?
You will be able to implement the various streams of revenue in whichever way you see fit for your business. ?Examples:
- You will know how to identify and locate your ideal customer – the kind of customer who is most profitable and makes you happiest.
- You will know how to increase your revenue today
- You will know what an Exit Plan is, and you will most likely have the beginning framework of your exit plan drafted.
- You will know what you have to do in order to attract a buyer to buy your business.
- You will know how to implement key systems so that you don’t have to work 24/7, and your company will actually continue growing whether you are at your office or desk, or not.
How Much Time Do I Have to Invest After the Program to See Results?
It really depends on you! ?If you have the time to invest, you will see better results and more quickly. ?This program will give you more than enough information and detail ways in which you can delegate tasks to employees or contractors.
What If I Want to Enroll my Team in the Program?
We?d love to have your team in the program! ?We can provide discounted group rates to you and your team. ?Simply?shoot us an e-mail and we can discuss it.