Tim Grahl has dedicated the past seven years to helping over 100 authors get their books into in the hands of more readers and, at one point, he had five separate clients on the New York Times Bestseller list at the same time. He’s now launched his own book, Your First 1,000 Copies, and we’re talking about how Tim has built an amazing client base and helps them launch Bestsellers.
In this episode, we also talk about:
- How Tim Got into the Book Marketing Industry
- How Tim Landed His Dream Clients
- Why Authors Need an Email List
- Why Helping People is the Best Way to Help Yourself
- Do Authors Have to Be on Social Media?
- How to Connect with the Right Influencers for Your Book Launch
- Why Tim Created His Online Course
- Tim and John’s Twitter Tips for Connecting with Speakers at Conferences
- Who Tim Thanks for His Success
This episode is sponsored today by Rise25 Inner Circle… Rise25 is an exclusive, application-only accountability and group coaching program for professional services entrepreneurs running 6, 7 and 8 figure businesses who want to scale up, and shift from “one to one” client work to “one to many.”
Rise25 Inner Circle was founded by my business partner, Dr. Jeremy Weisz and myself… every few months, at 4-star luxury properties, we bring together like-minded entrepreneurs who come from client-serving backgrounds and they want to make the shift from chasing clients to having large groups of clients and buyers chasing them.
What makes these events different from any other events you’ve seen for entrepreneurs is we bring in our “Sherpas” – 8 and 9 figure entrepreneurs who are there the full time, in the retreat room providing feedback. Think of the Sharks from “Shark Tank” except they only give out advice rather than investment.
Then we back up those live in-person retreats with ongoing, regular accountability and group coaching – so you are guaranteed to turn inspiration into action.