Teresa de Groisbois is an expert in how to connect with influential players in any industry. In fact, she wrote the book on it. Mass Influence became a bestseller before it had even been released! She’s mastered the art of playing the “influencer game” and is on the show today to talk about this very topic.
In this episode, we also talk about:
- The Game of Connecting with Influential Players
- What Not to Do When Building Relationships with Influencers
- Finding the “Apple Pie” of the Influencer Game
- Having Influence Without Having a Following
- How to Respond When an Influencers Offers to Help You
- How to Get Past Gatekeepers
- How to Become a Hub for Other Influencers
- Who Teresa Thanks for Her Success
This episode is sponsored today by Rise25 Inner Circle… Rise25 is an exclusive, application-only accountability and group coaching program for professional services entrepreneurs running 6, 7 and 8 figure businesses who want to scale up, and shift from “one to one” client work to “one to many.”
Rise25 Inner Circle was founded by my business partner, Dr. Jeremy Weisz and myself… every few months, at 4-star luxury properties, we bring together like-minded entrepreneurs who come from client-serving backgrounds and they want to make the shift from chasing clients to having large groups of clients and buyers chasing them.
What makes these events different from any other events you’ve seen for entrepreneurs is we bring in our “Sherpas” – 8 and 9 figure entrepreneurs who are there the full time, in the retreat room providing feedback. Think of the Sharks from “Shark Tank” except they only give out advice rather than investment.
Then we back up those live in-person retreats with ongoing, regular accountability and group coaching – so you are guaranteed to turn inspiration into action.