Ryan Masters’ family business almost met that dire fate. Six years ago, Ryan’s father was running a small furniture business outside of Washington D.C. that was struggling to keep up.
At the time, the company had many liabilities: it had no website, the products were expensive and aimed at a high end market, and all the furniture was manufactured in the U.S.
Ryan stepped in and brought the company into the 21st century, using tools like Google Adwords to generate more business. He turned the company around and they were eventually able to sell it instead of shutting it down, which had once seemed all but certain.
Today, Ryan runs a popular fitness website and Youtube channel called “The Workout Corner” and helps private clients to use online marketing techniques to grow their businesses – just like he did for the family business.
Resources from this Episode:
- Ultimate Guide to Google AdWords by Perry Marshall and Bryan Todd
- The E-Myth Revisited by Michael E. Gerber
- The 4-Hour Workweek by Timothy Ferriss
- The Workout Corner
- The Workout Corner – YouTube
- Connect with Ryan on LinkedIn
- The Workout Corner on Facebook
Enjoy the show!