Are you struggling to land the legal job of your dreams?
Hi, I’m John Corcoran. I graduated from USF School of Law in 2007, right as the nationwide job market was crumbling.
I’ve always believed in the power of “win-win” networking.
I’ve used networking throughout my career, to get a job as a Writer in the Clinton White House, to write for Forbes and Huffington Post, and to launch my own boutique law firm just a few years after graduating from law school.
If you want to work as a lawyer — whether for yourself or someone else — then you need to think like a rainmaker.
That means you need to start cultivating a large personal network in your desired practice area or industry.
In this hands-on training webinar, I will show you:
- how to create your own, unique networking plan so you can nurture relationships with the right people
- how to develop win-win relationships with people in your desired industry or practice area
- how to create a system for following up and deepening relationships with people that matter
- the exact system I use for making networking fun, rewarding and profitable – for all sides
- how you can use social media to help position yourself for a job or to attract clients
You can sign up using the link below.
I’ll see you on the webinar!
John H. Corcoran, Esq. (USF Law, 2007)
P.S.When you sign up, I will also send you a few networking tools I use to make sure time I spend networking is time well spent.
P.P.S. There will be a recording, but you need to sign up above to get it. I will send out a link with the recording after the webinar.